Create Your Marketing and Communications Plan
This workshop takes participants through the process of creating a marketing and communications plan. Each session is a mixture of short lecture, discussion, brainstorming, and hands‐on tasks. There’s no theory, no jargon. This workshop is for participants to learn the creative process of planning a communications campaign, and do it, hands-on, step by step.
This is for professionals who have never created a marketing plan before, or who have done it before and want structure and support to create a new plan to address current needs and opportunities for your organization.
Each participant will create a complete, implementable, marketing campaign plan by the end of this workshop.
This workshop is now available as series of 3 private online sessions via Zoom.
Past Courses & Presentations
Creating Impact as a Network of Cultural Organizations
- Keynote, Downtown Jewish Community Council
The Power of Collaboration in the Arts Sector
- Keynote, Symposium: Arts, Culture, and the Jewish Community
Programmatic Marketing for Arts & Entertainment
- 7-week course, Ryerson University Chang School
Marketing & Promotion for Independent Musicians
- 7-week course, [email protected] Independent Music Program
Marketing Strategies for Arts Organizations
- Workshop, Akimbo Art Promotions
Create a Marketing Plan
- Lecture, Glenn Gould School
Communications for Indigenous Musicians
- Presentation, workshop, and mentoring, AMP Camp (Aboriginal Music Project), Canada Council for the Arts & Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association
Marketing and Media Relations for Touring Artists
- Panel and workshop, On the Road Program, Canada Council for the Arts